Tonight I'm grateful for:
-Chuck, specifically John Casey
-Pretty blue eyes in an attractive male face
-Compliments on my eyes
-Oatmeal-raisin-chocolate-chip-pretzel cookies. They were delish
-Fitting back into a pair of jeans I haven't worn for months
-Girlfriends I can cuddle shamelessly with
-That pumpkin-spice-and-cinnamon hot chocolate. Still can't get enough of it
-The Johnsons being kind enough to pick up milk at the store for me since I was busy tonight
-Random Chinese movies with Tiara
-Texting Topher again. There are days when I really miss my best guy friend
-An email from my sweet missionary brother that totally made me cry. Yeah, I'm a sucker like that
Oh, and this is several days overdue, but my roommate from like, three years ago stayed at my house before flying out of SLC Airport the next morning, and we sat up late talking, laughing, and reliving some of the glory days. Angela, I have missed you! That was a great night. Thanks for messaging me out of the blue and asking to stay over. I loved every second of it.
2 comments:
Lynnae! I love Chuck! I'm so glad you do too. And I'm especially grateful to fit back into my old jeans at this point in my life too:) Hope all is well. I love reading your blog.
Yay for fitting in jeans! (Psst! I lost weight over Thanksgiving vacation--- how miraculously awesome is that?!
I think I will just have to buy that pumpkin spice creamer stuff. Hot cocoa...it's calling to me...
Post a Comment