Things that I don't recommend doing, but I may or may not have enjoyed doing them myself:
Only getting three hours of sleep because I couldn't put down the book I was reading.
Eating a cookie the size of a plate.
Finishing the lunch I brought to work before 10am.
Deliberately provoking that guy with a chip on his shoulder about every girl in the world, just to watch him build up steam and frustration.
Playing Swedish Twister in four-inch heels and a skirt.
Yes, I've done all these things in the last week or so. But don't go do them. Remember, I don't recommend them. I had fun doing them, but you shouldn't.
Kidding. Kind of. My body does hate me for the Swedish Twister, the cookie, and the three hours of sleep, so take it as a cautionary tale. :)
2 comments:
I don't know what Swedish Twister is (I'll be off to hunt down that info asap), but if it's anything like twister, HOW COULD YOU DO IT IN A SKIRT?! Heels, sure. BUT A SKIRT!!!!!
Oh yeah, I've played Swedish Twister.
LYNNAE, A SKIRT?!!!!
Post a Comment