Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!

03 March 2012

Technology Leap

Smrt Gizmos.


I has one. ^_^

Dad says that I'm officially ahead of him, technology-wise, which is probably one of the most impressive achievements I've achieved this year (yes, I know that achieving an achievement is redundant, but I'm too lazy to change the wording). I told him I'd let him play with it when I visit home again, but since he warned me that he might not give it back, I'm starting to think I shouldn't have made that offer.

But! In one fell swoop, this nifty not-so-little tablet solves my webcam problem, my I-have-a-dumb-phone problem, and my I-work-in-publishing-and-need-an-eReader problem. A worthwhile investment? Oh yes. I think so.

1 comment:

Marcy Jackson said...

The Day has Come the Day has Sprung
The Kid is techier than the Dad.
My my how absurd
I thought the Dad was teched and above
the crafter of the word.