A good friend of mine just had her heart broken, so I've been thinking about a favorite song of mine a lot recently.
What surprised me when I listened to it this morning, though, was that I suddenly realized that I was on the other side of heartbreak. I'm on the top, looking around at things that I never would have been able to see before.
For those of you who don't already know, I'm finally, finally going through the temple in August. It's something that I have wanted for so many years. And it means so much more to me than all of my other achievements combined. Graduating last year has nothing on how deeply I feel about this goal.
I feel like flying.
To be quite honest, I feel like this song:
Incidentally, Brave is a fantastic movie. I highly recommend it. :)
1 comment:
Well, yay! I want to see Brave now!
And isn't it so incredibly freeing to be on the other side of heartbreak?
Post a Comment