Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!

19 March 2013

Hobbity Happiness

GUYS.

The Hobbit comes out on DVD TODAY.

I'm about to get all kinds of nerdy in here. 

Also, I'm booked this evening. Unless you're coming to watch this fantastic movie with me, do not disturb.
I sort of adore this comic. And come on, you know you sang it.

And Foxtrot, the classic nerdy comic strip:

One more: just to keep in mind. :)

I'm sorry I'm such a huge nerd. But I love Tolkien. I can't help myself. You can blame my dad. It's all his fault for reading The Hobbit to me as a kid.

Frankly, I'm surprised and pleased that it came out so soon, and they didn't make me wait until next Christmas to re-watch this and see the next one. :) 

3 comments:

Marcy Jackson said...

So is your copy in hand??? Hunh? Hunh? Hunh? Ours is! naner naner naner.....

Qait said...

Liking Tolkien doesn't make you a nerd. Nerding about it does! ;D hahaha! I'm happy for you, seriously.

Marcy Jackson said...

Wow..... is your bloggy self dead or what?? you better post before I see your cute little face at the airport..... at least say you're coming home or something interesting since this is all I get of you!! (no, I do love the calls home too but this is my fun little glimpse into your soul of souls and hearts of hearts.... kinda)