Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!

06 March 2013

Random Things Making My Day Better

Aisley subbing in for my alarm this morning and pouncing on me because she'd gotten a text that made her really happy.

Free carrot cake at work. It had delicious, perfect, cream-cheese frosting and almonds on it. Heaven.

My dad texted me for no reason, just to say hi. I love when he does that. I can usually tell when he does, because he calls me by my pet name, which I also love.

My hand sanitizer that's supposed to smell like pomegranates actually smells more like bubble gum. Normally, that's not that appealing, but it makes me a little nostalgic for those Bubble Tape things I used to get when I was a kid. I loved them back then. Yay! Happy memories!

 Harry Potter movie night tonight, complete with brownies and friends.

1 comment:

Qait said...

Mmmm, carrots! Want to know a random thing that made me happy today? I had a carrot mango smoothie for breakfast. It was really satisfying and fresh tasting, and it had a glorious orange-yellow that had me smiling.
And...well, this might seem silly to some people, but color is really important to me, and it made me feel like my eyes got a feast as well, and I felt super thankful to Heavenly Father for the brilliant colors of carrots and mangos. :D