Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!

19 December 2011

Panic? Maybe a Little...

My internal clock is slowly ticking off the days I have left at my internship. As the other interns turn in their last days and have their exit interviews with the HR representative, that little voice in the back of my mind makes a quiet comment that that's one less intern here and one less intern between me and my last day.

Every question about what I'm doing after my internship is one more time I have to say, "I don't know."

Every person who's found a job is one more person who isn't me.

Every day is one more desperate attempt to shore up my financial resources so that I have money during the job hunt.

Every passing hour, the fear chips away at my fortress of peace that I've tried to build around myself.

I feel like this is the point where you reach the edge of the dark and have to take a step into the blackness before the lights flare up and show you your path. And I'm so. freaking. scared.

1 comment:

Candice Bellows said...

Been there! Hang in there.