Life was never meant to be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW! What a ride!" ~ Hunter S. Thompson
Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!
I'll take my humongously extra large heart balloon, my dozen red roses and the handsome delivery guy over these any day. :) oxoxXX
Did you cut these out and take them to work and put them on all the desks??
(SO incredibly glad I don't do school Valentines anymore! OH Guess what... Ben made some homemade Valentines, no bake cookies and took them to four of the Laurels in the Ward!)
5 comments:
Hahaha, you cute little nerd! :D I love you.
Happy Valentine's Day. <3
You would. You would.
I'll take my humongously extra large heart balloon, my dozen red roses and the handsome delivery guy over these any day. :) oxoxXX
Did you cut these out and take them to work and put them on all the desks??
(SO incredibly glad I don't do school Valentines anymore! OH Guess what... Ben made some homemade Valentines, no bake cookies and took them to four of the Laurels in the Ward!)
I love these!
Um. awesome. Thanks Lynnae.
Post a Comment