Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!

24 January 2014

Guess What I've Been Doing?

Hello, friends!

So I haven't waited two months before blogging again. Go me.

I've managed to keep myself at least moderately busy, so the cabin fever isn't raging. (It helps that job-hunting requires a lot of work.)

What have I been up to? I figured I'd give you a brief summary, but I'm going to make this just a little interesting, because I'm not going to spell each thing out, which means you might have to guess a little. Plus, blow-by-blow accounts on goings on usually bores me when I write about them, so this gives me greater amusement.

1. Over the course of two days, I outsmarted a killer robot bent on revenge for me destroying her over Christmas break. With a gun that doesn't shoot ordnance. Which prompted Roommate to do this:

2. I dodged a dead end, though rationally (and financially), I probably should have gone down it. I don't regret it, though.

3. I sat on the edge of my seat through space battles and the destruction of an alien race while eating Red Vines to help me maintain composure.

4. I kidnapped my brother's vehicle so that I could dress up all fancy and talk to people about how awesome I am. (Bonus: they thought so, too, but please refer to item # 2.)

5. I rode the train to Bountiful, but had to be chased by my little brother in his car so that I could get into my apartment when I got there.

6. I dug through my family history and have produced very important cards that will be printed out pink, blue, and yellow, which I plan to take care of as soon as possible.

7. I can no longer technically put 0 for the same thing as I did last year.

8. Roommate and I have created a few new things that our children will probably consider tasty traditions someday.

9. I have been considering the possible ramifications of a slightly inept fairy godmother showing up in my room to grant me three wishes and have concluded that I probably wouldn't actually wish for anything. I learn through other people's mistakes. :)

10. Lastly, I saw this:

And this:

And this:
I've had an enjoyable couple of weeks. :)

(Stories on relevant items to follow later.)

1 comment:

Qait said...

Cool! Hey, does that mean you saw the movie Ender's Game...?