So guess what? I'm graduated now!
Does this mean I'm officially in adulthood? Because I'm pretty sure I got an inordinate amount of pleasure out of tickle-torturing my cousins the other night and I'm also pretty sure adults should be more mature than that.
So much for entering adulthood.
Insert a gigantic sigh of relief right here.
I'm done! And if I mention it several times in the next few weeks, that's probably because it's still sinking in. I haven't really had enough time to really process the whole graduating thing because last week was absolutely insane. Newton came up with his Second Law of Thermodynamics from getting a peek at my week.
Having my family up here is bonkers. First of all, we're crazy. I think we had an entire meal where none of us let go of our glasses of BYU chocolate milk because someone else would swipe it if we did. Add in a dash of absolutely psychotic scheduling, and things were just, well, chaotic.
And the fun/not-so-fun part? I'm still running around like crazy. My family went home on Sunday. It's now Tuesday, and I still haven't had a day to just kick back and take a break. Needless to say, I'm exhausted, which is probably why I can't seem to finish my blog posts.
Guess this will have to do...
2 comments:
Thought I would comment and say neat theme, did you make it for yourself? It's really awesome!
Even if you can't write as much as you want to, you're still awesome! Miss you!
Post a Comment