Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!

26 August 2011

Welcome to My New Pad

So... a couple of weeks ago, many of my awesome friends and family gave me money for graduation, to help me get settled in my new life. And help me they did! Since I've upgraded from a twin size bed to a four-poster queen bed, I've needed to upgrade my bedding, too. My parents were kind enough to donate a couple of sets of (very soft and snuggly) sheets that they don't use anymore, but I still lacked some pizzazz. So, thanks to the loving contributions from my friends and family, I was able to purchase a bed set that I'm passionately in love with. And it matches my other decor.


Yay!

So welcome, dear friends, to my new place.

And look over here! A bookshelf (filled with books), which is probably about the happiest thing I can imagine.

I love my cozy little room. ^_^

1 comment: