Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!

25 May 2011

The Good Things List

These are some of the good/awesome things in my life right now. Thought I'd share. :)

My birthday is soon. As in, a week from tomorrow soon.

We're going hiking in the lava tubes down south of here in a couple of weeks

I actually have Memorial Day plans, thanks to my loving family who remembered that I live in Utah

I have a busy weekend planned, which is a first in a long time.

I get to see Qait on Friday, as part of that weekend.

I've been doing about 300 crunches/sit-ups/other variations a day for about a week now and my abs are starting to feel awesome.

Stephanie and I have been connecting movies by shared actors and have managed to fit almost all of both our collections into the web. It's an impressive feat, especially since we did it without IMDb, thanks to the internet being down. Now we're watching them. Because we can.

We're also doubling our book collections by reading each other's books. That's fun too.

Brian leaves the MTC in just a few days. I'm stoked for him.

 I spent two and a half hours today discussing hero archetypes in The Dark Knight with my class, and our intelligent discussion got us out of one of the papers on the syllabus. So now we just have to write the final paper and I'm home-free.

I have a Milka chocolate bar in my backpack... instant happiness. ^_^

I recently found the most beautiful set of Alan-Lee-illustrated, hardcover, glossy-paged editions of Lord of the Rings and I just about melted into a puddle of happiness right there. I want them. I need them. I'm completely in love with them.

No comments: