Love how I'm blogging again? I seem to blog best in binges. Nothing, nothing, nothing, and BLAM! I churn out like, six posts all at once. Only---sneaky me---I schedule them to come out one at a time. A) Because I have this weird fetish/OCD about only wanting one post per day unless unavoidable and B) Because then there's something new for my mom to look at every few days or so, rather than vomiting it on her all at once. (Mom gets special mention mostly because I'm 99% sure she's my most avid follower... unless one of you silent, anonymous readers out there is more avid. But I have no way of knowing that.)
But this does mean that---muahahaha---you can't actually know when I wrote this post.
Also, this has very little to do with my actual life. I just felt like rambling today. Hate me if you want to.
1 comment:
Vomit Baby! Vomit on Me! You have in the past so what's new now? I have to admit I really like word vomit better than the real stuff that smells like sour milk!
I Love you!
Post a Comment