Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!

12 May 2012

Accomplishments

So, life has settled into a humdrum of daily routine. Sleep. Eat. Work. Rinse and repeat. And while I'm earning money and that's great, I haven't been feeling all that productive. So I've made a list of some of my recent accomplishments.

1. I survived a bus ride with a crazy old man who apparently wanted to tear my hair out and break my jaw because I was talking (quietly, I might add) to my friend. ON PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. I may or may not have been a little scared of him. (Okay, a lot scared of him.) But I managed to get to my stop with all of my hair and my jaw still intact.

2. I finished a book! Considering my post about not being able to read anymore, this is actually a big deal.

3. I moved furniture and upgraded my entertainment system all by myself. I've done this before because I'm surprisingly tech-savvy, but I'm still pleased with myself each time it works.

4. I've massaged out the semi-permanent charlie horses in my calves after overworking them last week. Trust me. It was a major accomplishment that I managed to walk at all during this last week. I didn't know my legs could hurt that bad.

5. My room is clean. It may be pathetic that this is an accomplishment, but sadly, it is.

6. I found an awesome typo in Iron Man. Yes, I'm nerdy enough to consider this an accomplishment.

7. I'm blogging again. I consider this an accomplishment.


2 comments:

Marcy Jackson said...

Obviously from our conversation today you have a lot more accomplishments than herein stated! I am so proud of you and all that you are becoming! The greatest tribute on Mother's Day is a call from my favorite eldest daughter and all her ruminations and self revelations of how wonderful she is and thereby how wonderful that makes me! Kinda can't do it without each other hunh?

Have a wonderful week and know that "YOU are AMAZING! YOU are GREAT!" (validation youtube)
Love,
Your adoring, amazing, fabulous and oh so proud mother!

Qait said...

Hooray! Good for you!

Now I want to hear the angry man bus story. What a punk. (Him, not you).

I enjoyed reading your posts and catching up! :)