"Hey, Lynnae, your butt hurts! You've been working out!"
"Oh hi there. Your calves are burning. You've been working out!"
"Did you know your back muscles could feel tight in that particular direction? No? Well, it's because you've been working out!"
"Ooh! Your skin is tingly! You got some sun!"
"Ha! An itch! You totally should have stayed out of the grass---you know, since you're allergic and all..."
"Oh. That. Yeah, that probably shouldn't ache. Maybe you shouldn't have attempted the splits on the slippery grass last night."
Yeah, thanks, body. I think I've got the message. I stepped up my workout routine and did some crazy stuff at the game night last night. I don't really need the minute-by-minute report.
---
Other than that, I'm living a double life as a secret agent attempting to take down the world's best villain and I never seem to have down time anym-- oh wait. My fantasies are popping out into the real world again. Sorry.
I am living a double life. I'm a pro proofreading-lingo-babbler (yes, it does sound like a foreign language... or maybe just a bizzaro speech impediment) by day, and I moonlight as a copyediting ninja and bestfriend-to-my-ex-roomies on the weekends. Including superfast (not) transportating powers between Provo and Bountiful. Squeeze in shopping for food, cooking food, eating food, working off extra pounds from said food, maintaining social lives in two valleys, holding down a calling, and attempting (hahahahahahaha) to read educational, skill-building books to make me a better editor, and I make Prince Humperdink's to-do list look like Santa's Naughty List if he delivered Christmas presents to Angel Central. That made no sense. (Wow. I have so many red squiggly lines in this entry. I think I may have accidentally on purpose made up like, five new words just in this paragraph. Either that, or Chrome's spellchecker hates descriptive linguistics and arbitrarily closed compounds...)
Bed. Bed sounds like a good idea. (Body update: muscles are really excited about this lying down and snuggling into pillows idea.)
Sorry about the randomness. I must have left my sanity down in Provo this week. You know how it is traveling back and forth all the time. One week you forget the straightener, the next it's your sanity. Something always gets left behind. Remind me never to be a famous singer who tours the world. I don't even want to know what I'd lose along the way. I'll resort back to that have-Batman-take-me-out-for-stealing-his-identity backup plan first.
G'night. Slightly more informative blog posts to come.
Maybe.
I have notes and ideas, at least.
Cheers.
Yep. Still love him. (Same guy as the last music video. Much younger here, though.) Conveniently, the chorus of this song summarizes my life right now. Although I wouldn't mind the addition of a wacky, attractive man trying to make my day even better.
I really am living the good life. Promise. :)
3 comments:
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed that video. :)
Okay...time to get a new blog title. Every time I get on to see if you have posted I see this one and can only think of Ursula the very fat squid witch undulating her shoulders and yelling "Body Language" at Ariel! ooohh (shudder with that oohh), creepy image I am so done with! SO.... what's new??
HAHAHAHA!!! Ursula! Yeah, baby! XD
Your mom's awesome. So are you! I'm excited to see you this weekend!
Here's a summary of my Body Language:
"What?! You're waking up? That's WRONG."
and:
"You could take a nap any second. You must be running a marathon and going to the gym and baking all day and cleaning the house and keeping two kids out of trouble and you're crazy."
It's a very familiar message. I sort of ignore it.
Post a Comment