I got into a conversation at work the other day about the contingency plans that many single adults have. Because let's be honest, we all want to find love. One mistake I've been guilty of making is settling for my current career path as my Plan B, because Plan A---having a family---still hasn't happened yet.
But recently, I've been trying to focus on making my life as it is my Plan A. After all, it's definitely God's Plan A for me. And while I can't control how everything happens in my life, I've discovered that I can do a lot to fill in the missing pieces. It's as much my responsibility as it is the Lord's.
Which is why I simply love this music video. It's so sweet and profound.
I've been on a kick of following self-made musicians on YouTube, and it's been great, because I find gems like this. :)
1 comment:
Yes, OUR plans are Plan B. :) Sort of, anyway. I think you're doing great at living the way Heavenly Father wants you to.
Post a Comment