Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!

12 May 2012

ASkldhfpaoiwuewoiajd!!!

Yep. That was my reaction when I found out that they're making a Captain America 2. Ask Savannah. I got so excited my tongue stopped working.

Why yes, this is Hawkeye (from the Avengers) doing the
crazy-dance in an interview. How did you know?
Now I really want to find this vid.
Incidentally, that also sums up my speaking ability throughout the entire Avengers movie. Which yes, I have now (FINALLY!) seen. And I can neither confirm nor deny that I was doing this:
<------------
on the inside the entire time.

I am such a fangirl.

2 comments:

Marcy Jackson said...

okay.... have you ever sat and had to watch this for any extended amount of time?? Hawkeye going nuts is only funny for the first about 8 seconds!

Dad and I saw the movie again and loved it all over! This may be one of the only movies I want to see more than twice in a theater, we are considering going to 3D next! Kinda nice we have so many left over movie tickets that need to be used!

Qait said...

Uhhh...yeah, never heard of it. :|

How can that be true?! It just is.