Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!

04 October 2011

A Good Day? Yes, I Think So

It's Day 2 of the run-around-like-crazy phase of post-conference magazine prep. I think I've started to limp because my muscles are so sore from running back and forth so much. Not sure how the distance computes out, but I crossed the width of Temple Square about as many times as there are speakers in conference.

On my first errand this morning, I was heading back to the office from picking up a talk when I met President Eyring on his way in. I was the only other person in the hallway, so he smiled and asked me how I was.

My brain's passport to Bermuda seems to have expired, because it didn't take a trip today. I told him I was doing well, and asked him how he was doing. You know, the normal "Hi, how are you" routine.

Then he told me that he hoped I had a wonderful day. (Still no handshake---he had briefcase, I had papers. Someday...).

Thanks, President Eyring. It's gotten pretty darn wonderful all of a sudden.

Sure, my legs are killing me now, six hours of errand-running later, but I still have warm fuzzies, so no complaints here. :)

No comments: