Dang it! I keep promising myself I'll blog more often (i.e., more than once a week). And I keep failing miserably. It's not that my life is boring. It's not. At least, I never think it is.
But perhaps my routine of proofreading all day and then going home and reading an entire book (yes, I was getting through a book a day for about the last week and a half... not so much at the moment, though) before going to bed left something to be desired in the way of bloggable material.
Am I boring? Perish the thought! That's it. I must do something drastic to reclaim my interestingness. An epic hike in sub-zero temperatures! Sleep in a snow cave in the mountains!
Or I'll just hunker down for a marathon of Merlin with Savannah this weekend. That works too.
Although, ironically, this does make the third post within a three-day window, so maybe I don't suck at this as much as I think I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment