Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!

17 July 2012

Fear

Ever find yourself just giving in to irrational fears? Yeah, me too.

I've been thinking about it a lot today. Why do we get afraid? What do we really have to lose? Especially for me, I really don't have a lot at stake. There are so many things that I'm absolutely sure of. My family's love, my friends' support, my knowledge of the gospel. I can't lose those. Not really.

And, to be honest, no matter what I've gone through, it's always, always been worth it. More than worth it.

Just a reminder to myself.

1 comment:

Qait said...

I feel you! (That's always such a weird phrase to me).
Thinking more and more about going to Russia--if that works out--gives me just a little, uh, anxiety...? I don't like admitting it's fear.
But that's probably what it is. Just a little bit of it.
I have to keep reminding myself, too, that I don't need to be afraid.