So I've just been plugging along, half-paying attention to how many days until I go home, and for some reason, I've just been sure that I have like, three-and-a-half weeks left.
But surprise! I go home in two weeks! And in two weeks and two days, I will be going through the temple. For those who (like me) can't do math, that's 16 days!
It totally snuck up on me.
I also made the pleasantly surprising discovery that my friend's invitation to her wedding includes the option to be in the sealing room with her and that I can actually be there, since it's about a week after I go through.
So so so excited.
Sorry for the minimal updates. I'll try to give more information on life soon. :)
2 comments:
WOW! :D
How do you type a HUGE smiley in a comment box??
xooxox OOOOOX
Post a Comment