Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!

08 July 2012

Love to See the Temple

My interviews are scheduled, my plane ticket is purchased, and I'll be in Texas to share one of the biggest moments of my life with my parents. 

This is where I'll be on August 11th, at 11:00 am. So, so, so, so happy. :)
San Antonio Texas Temple photo courtesy of the Church's temple site. Obviously it won't be night when I go through, but this is my favorite picture of it. :)

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Awesome! It is a gorgeous temple. :) If you have time I would love to get together with you, but I know your time may be short. I'll be thinking of you that day!

Qait said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcy Jackson said...

31 days minus 15 minutes that we will be walking inside..... but who's counting, your mother NEVER counts down!!

Valerie said...

Awesome! So excited for you~