Welcome to August! This is a month full of definitelys, maybes, and hope-sos.
So here's some things that make this month so exciting:
1. I'm going through the temple
2. My friend is getting married and there's a might-maybe-small chance that I can go to her sealing (if there's room)
3. I might get the job I've applied for (I interview for it tomorrow)
4. I'm going home to see my family
5. My best friend and I are going to the Manti temple (my favorite!) when I come back from Texas
6. I get my wisdom teeth out (okay, so that's not really that exciting, but it is exciting that my dentist won't be pestering me about them anymore)
7. Spending more time with some really good friends before school starts again
All in all, I'm pretty happy about life. It's amazing right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment