Life was never meant to be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW! What a ride!" ~ Hunter S. Thompson
Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!
17 February 2011
I'm Reading a Book
Hi! I haven't updated in a while. But I found this today and had to share, because reading has been one of the main reasons I haven't updated my blog...
Yeah. Don't you ever interrupt me while I'm reading a book. ;-)
I understand that Julian Smith is a bit of an acquired taste for some, but I love him. Especially when he does things like this.
2 comments:
Mom
said...
Ooo Kaayyyyyyy..... note to self, don't call when you're reading!!
2 comments:
Ooo Kaayyyyyyy..... note to self, don't call when you're reading!!
I know! I've seen this, and I adore it! Made me laugh SO hard!!!
(the ending: this was made for YOU!)
Post a Comment