Running through my head this morning:
Life is pretty good.
Procrastinating studying for a midterm isn't smart, but somehow it works for me.
Our couches suck, and my back hurts from having to sit on them for about 5 hours straight now.
I don't remember my dreams from last night, which is a bit sad, since I've been having some epic ones recently.
I never knew how early all my roommates got up in the morning until I woke up before all of them.
Cleaning checks are actually kind of nice. The house is spotless.
Sweat pants are comfy. I'd live in them if I could.
Stephanie is rubbing off on me. I now growl when frustrated and my filter is suffering.
My computer still needs to be dismantled so that the fan can be cleaned.
Some guys I know just don't appreciate how great they are.
My computer didn't overheat and freak out this morning. Hallelujah.
I still have to write that bibliographic essay.
Assuming I get a little more time, I have a few thoughts that I really need to write down from sacrament meeting on Sunday.
Basically, this trail leads to one simple conclusion: I have been up since before the sun peeked over the horizon studying for a British Lit midterm, and I am tired. Time to start my day for reals now.
1 comment:
Ender would live in sweat pants too, if I let him. Which I sort of do.
I'm secretly glad he's willing to be a couch potato like me some days... :D
Me, I've been weird lately. Wearing SKIRTS at HOME! :|
Yeahhh...
I'm just as confused. Since when is that the comfy choice of clothing?
Post a Comment