Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!

21 June 2011

Achievement

On this day, the summer solstice of 2011, I have achieved something. I finally made it up to Squaw Peak overlook and did not use it as a make-out spot. Okay, so that was two things. I've never been up on the overlook before. And when I did, I did not use it for its stereotyped purpose.

I have also still never hiked the Y. To the shame and horror of BYU students everywhere. Sorry guys.

Also, we sacrificed a marshmallow in honor of the pagan holiday that is the summer solstice. Not sure if that counts as an achievement or not.

2 comments:

Qait said...

Oh good, I have always figured you would have hiked to the Y! Now I'm not alone! :D

Michael has talked about taking me to Squaw Peak... but I promise you we WOULD use it for its stereotyped purpose.
I mean, that's like half the reason he wants to take me.
>:)

Savannah said...

Psh! Who needs a peak?