These photos are belated. By exactly a week. We sacrificed a marshmallow virgin (don't ask--I'm not even sure I want to know) on Squaw Peak on the summer solstice and this is the photographic evidence. Kind of.
 |
| We have a new roommate! Allow us to introduce Emily! She's pretty awesome. (And she's the second one from the left) |
 |
| Savannah attempting to light the marshmallow virgin (five marshmallows stuffed onto a stick figure) |
 |
| We then threw marshmallows in the air (thus feeding the wildlife and appeasing the buggy hunger that was rampant up there) and did our own terrible renditions of "rain dances" or whatever ritual dance you can think of. |
Part of me is inclined to feel slightly embarrassed by our silliness. The rest of me loves it. I have to be a responsible adult soon. So I'm living it up while I can. :)
On the bright side, we could have done far worse (a la
Midsummer Night's Dream) on the summer solstice.
No comments:
Post a Comment