So I was super stoked when Annette texted me last night and said, "Hey! We don't have class tomorrow!" and I thought, "awesome. Sleep in time." So I had this elaborate (okay, so not so elaborate... elaborate simply does. not. happen that late at night) plan about how I was going to sleep in, get up just in time to do my homework for my 11 o clock class, and zip off to class. Well, it worked out exactly like that... except that my brain somehow calculated everything 2 hours earlier than it needed to be. So I got to campus and finished my homework before realizing that I'd gotten there the same time as I always do for the class I didn't have to go to today. Well, so much for sleeping in. At least I felt like I did, right?
Nice to know that I run on autopilot.
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep. "Fail" pretty much sums that one up. :)
HAHH!!! Man, it must be something in the air...because it floated up to Orem. This morning, Michael got me up and told me it's 8:30. I was planning to go to the gym at 9:00.
So I got up and awake and Michael called like three minutes after he left and asked "Uhh...Qait? Is it really just 7:50?" I looked at the clock. 7:45.
Well that made us laugh. And Ender and I had all the time in the world to eat cereal (I know, I should have made something amazing with all that time, but I let myself take a dip in the luxury of TIME...so rare in the mornings).
Post a Comment