So, thanks to Qait's sister Rae, I finally have a beautiful picture of the little man who completely owns my heart:
![]() |
| Photo by Rae |
Seriously, can anyone blame me for being completely in love with him? Whenever I see him, I get hugs and kisses and every new toy offered to me for inspection. One of the last times I went over, he also asked me to be the one to read him his bedtime story. ^_^ I love being a part of his life, and I can't wait for his little sister Scarlett to join us in July. I'm so lucky to live near my best sisterfriend and her beautiful family.
Oh, and speaking of "little men" in my life, here's a warp back in time:
I used to babysit the two dapper little boys in tuxes. Ian and Christian Frogley were my adopted little brothers. Our adventures included popcorn with chocolate chips, nights of watching Newsies and Stargate, jumping off the balcony onto the trampoline, and tucking them into bed with hugs and kisses (at least from Christian. Ian was too old and "too cool" to get that snuggly with girls back then.)
And then I got to see them over Christmas...
Oh, and speaking of "little men" in my life, here's a warp back in time:
I used to babysit the two dapper little boys in tuxes. Ian and Christian Frogley were my adopted little brothers. Our adventures included popcorn with chocolate chips, nights of watching Newsies and Stargate, jumping off the balcony onto the trampoline, and tucking them into bed with hugs and kisses (at least from Christian. Ian was too old and "too cool" to get that snuggly with girls back then.)
And then I got to see them over Christmas...
| Ian is the tall one in the back, and Christian is the one next to me in the black jacket. The rest are actually related to me, for better or worse. :) |
For the record, I'm taller than the girl in the purple dress in the first picture.
That's what 8 years will do to ya.
Ender is going to grow up so fast... :(
That's what 8 years will do to ya.
Ender is going to grow up so fast... :(


2 comments:
*sigh* I know.
I love every moment of it, though, and even though sometimes I wish I had a little Ender replica frozen at each of my favorite stages, it's exciting to discover who he is as he grows up (and exciting to see characteristics that are persistently there from when he was born).
Sigh....been working through all the family photos and friends since 2002 and our digital beginnings. I am putting an extended family photo book together for Brian to take on his mission. Talk about kids growing up!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... etc etc etc. Beside that lovely little fact I have been reliving my mission courtesy of my old companion who just posted a ton of pics on facebook. Where did the last 3 decades go??
Loves to my lovely Lynnae!
Post a Comment