Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!

20 April 2011

Small Achievement

It is now 1:31am. 

I have finished my paper.

The number of pages I have written is now 32.

And I get to have five hours of sleep.

13 hours total during finals week.

I'll feel accomplished in the morning.

Well, more morning than it is now.

G'night all.

2 comments:

Marcy Jackson said...

Call me in about 3 days after you wake up!! So proud of you and I love you more than you will ever fathom! Pinch me....How can I have kids like you and Brian?! (and three more coming up the line if they make it that far!!)

xoxoxox OOOO mOmmy

Qait said...

You and Michael both! He's had about the same amount of sleep.
(And I was up till nearly 6:30 this morning...what am I thinking when I do that?)
(Here's what I'm thinking: lying down makes me cough and then I don't sleep well anyway, so what's the point of going to bed when I can have "fun" being a night owl and postpone the misery?)
(Isn't that sinful? Satan must be whispering in my ear...)