Also, today is the first day of winter. I know, I'm sorry Utah. You've had winter for two months now. And Austin apparently got the memo and chose to reject it, seeing as my mom, my brother and I were all lying out on the grass last night with short sleeves and bare feet so that we could watch the lunar eclipse. Too bad the fog got thick right as the full eclipse happened. But we saw most of it.
This is also my 100th blog post since starting my blog. Not really a huge thing, but I thought it was special. I'd half intended to have this special commemorative blog post to celebrate, but that just seemed strange, plus I couldn't fit the contents of this entry under "Christmas Traditions" so... it gets its own spot as the 100th blog post. Yay.
!!
Here is the extent of my celebration, both of Winter Officially Starting and Lynnae's 100th Blog Entry:
1 comment:
HAHAHHA! What the heck?!
Post a Comment