It's my half-birthday today. I'm feeling a bit old. And yet, way too young at the same time. Welcome to my life of conflicting emotions. :)
And yes, I do actually keep track of my half-birthday. I even have a party planned. If by party you mean catching up on the four episodes of Chuck that I still haven't watched. That's my glamorous half-birthday celebration.
3 comments:
"A very, merry un-birthday to you"!
was thinking of you when I called your auntie Cindy!!! She's 52...hows that for old little chickadee???
LOVES and HUGS and SMOOCHES to you!!
MOM
Oh darn you, Lynnae, I'm supposed to go to bed now! And I'm READING YOUR BLOG! Gahhh! I thought I wouldn't be tempted beyond that which I could bear...
(shush, I know that is conditional, like, depending on my being obedient to the many laws of the Word of Wisdom, specifically going to bed on time...)
*sigh*
Guess I just miss you already.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment