So basically, in the next 72 hours, I have to:
Interview two people and do a follow-up interview with an already-completed interview
Edit an article
Edit my own article
Rewrite my own article
Figure out how to save my plans for the photography of my flyer after Savannah was apparently kidnapped by aliens
Plan and teach my Sunday School lesson
Visit teach two girls (one of whom is not mine -- I'm helping a friend out)
Meet with my professor about my resume
Begin work on my writing samples for my portfolio
Apply for the Church Magazine internship
Go on a date to the girls choice dance
Throw Stephanie a birthday party
Go to the temple
And sacrifice a goat. While being electrocuted. (Zivko and Steph, that's for you)
I'm swamped!
Oh, and presumably, I also have to feed myself somewhere in there too. Bathing would also be nice. As would sleep. Free time? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
So my coping strategy? Sit on the couch, rocking back and forth, stuffing my face with ice cream while writing in my blog. Mm hm. Excellent strategy, Lynnae.
Seriously though, life is pretty good. Yes, it's super busy, but most of the things on that list are things that I love doing. Minus the goat one. I made that up. Goat-sacrificing really isn't my thing.
Yeah.
But those other things! I love most of those. I'd just love them more if I didn't have to do them all at once. But such is life. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
3 comments:
Oh where's the rest of the "Guilder" quote?? I was... "wait for it....wait for it...." missed it!
oxoxox your box is on it's way!! (epoch...be impressed!)
Try ruling the world someday. ;-)
Good luck!
This morning was one of those that made the Fire Swamp look downright cozy with its cuddly ROUSes.
Just kidding, not THAT bad.
;)
I know the busy feeling! I also know you're totally up to the challenge! Go you!!!
Post a Comment