So what is plaguing me? Oh, the usual. Things undone. Things still to do. Boys. Work. School. Life. Pretty much everything.
![]() |
| Caught her in mid-laugh. It's so perfectly Janae, and I love it! |
My date last night went well. Zivko is one of the funnest (and funniest) people to be around, so it was pretty much impossible for it to be anything but fun. I don't mean to make it sound like a checklist, but having the date done takes a pretty big stress off my shoulders, since it was girls choice and therefore required planning, paying for, and making sure he had a good time. It ups my respect for guys, since they do this all the time. The more I learn about them, the more I'm impressed. Way to go, men. You handle the stress of date-planning far more gracefully than I do, I think.
I'll be honest, the award for what's-on-Lynnae's-mind-the-most goes to the Church Magazine internship. Half of me wants to just get this over with, but the other half knows that I need to give it my best. Then there's a third half that yo-yos back and forth between panic and excitement at any given moment. (Status check: more on the panicky side right now.)
I have so much more to say, I promise! Life really is great right now, but I suppose that the brain running in overdrive does not lend itself well to cheerful, optimistic recounting of events. So, in an effort to avoid thinking too much, I'm going to sit down and read The Infinite Atonement, because that, more than anything else, slows the whirling thoughts down. :)
On a side note that is only partially connected to the previous thought: Not long ago, I made a list of 100 life goals. 100 things I'd like to have achieved when I die. Some are pretty personal, but some are more fun, and I'd kind of like to share them, since they run along the veins of New Year's Resolutions. So, once a week or so, I'll spotlight a goal that I'm working on or hope to achieve someday.
Yep, I just now decided that. It'll help me keep things in perspective. :)

2 comments:
By the way, I love the new font for your blog. Very pretty. :)
Oh yeah, those lists...mine said something about riding a charging buffalo and eating creme brulee.
At the same time, too.
Before I turned twenty.
Yeah, I'm not demanding, am I?
(in nearly-all seriousness, I'm excited to see what your list is like! I think I know exactly where mine is...)
Post a Comment