We made it through the "blizzard" that was, in fact, a wimpy little flurry of snow. At least in Provo. No offense to the people who suffered through the truly bad, real blizzard version up north
California was warm(er) and sunny (sometimes)
I love Tangled. Best Disney movie I've seen in years
Turkey + Kelly Rummy + heavenly mint creme pie = sleepy, happy Lynnae
Disneyland was freaking awesome
Four camera's worth of pictures is a lot of pictures (some of which will be posted soon...ish)
I got a fuzzy blanket to add to my blanket collection, which just adds to my ability to keep warm should a real blizzard ever hit and we be left without electricity. I. Love. Blankets!
No matter how warm you think you are, never go on Splash Mountain anytime between October and May. You will never get dry and warmth will become only a fond, wistful memory
Tower of Terror has been and continues to be my favorite ride
When in doubt, have what my brother is having. His Club 33 dinner was much better than mine
Except for the Chocolate Trilogy, which was as epic as it sounds
I won the battle against Michelle's cat Lilly for the spot on the couch where I was supposed to sleep
Not all bunnies are on Stephanie's demons-that-must-be-destroyed list. That was news to me
Homesickness sucks
I miss my family and appreciate more than ever how truly amazing, loving, and kind they all are
Roadtrips are more fun when you snuggle and listen to awesome music
Editing a paper for a group project in a moving vehicle is not exactly the most effective endeavor in the world
Zachary Levi has been holding out on me. He has a beautiful singing voice and I never knew. It's official. Chuck needs to sing someday very soon
And last but not least, I'm now home, safe and sound, and am going to now answer the siren call of my bed. After being apart for almost a week, it's going to be a sweet reunion indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment