Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!

08 November 2010

Words of Wisdom

Brought to you by Chris Taney:

How are you supposed to light a fire in some girl's heart if you can't even light a candle??

So practice that candle-lighting, boys. Some girl will thank you for it some day.

Okay, so I totally mean that facetiously. (Although candlelit dinners are quite romantic.) It just came from a conversation Chris and I had this morning while finishing our papers because we'd watched Brendan try and fail several times to light the candle on the kitchen table. It made me laugh, so I thought I'd share it. Oh, and it might be  helpful to note that Chris said this to Brendan, not to me. I'm not attempting to light any fires in girls' hearts. Guys, on the other hand... ;)

1 comment:

Qait said...

AHhahahah! Love it.