Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!

29 November 2010

Seriously, I'm in Love


Now to be honest, I'm not all that into crushing on celebrities/fictional characters played by celebrities. However, I've had a soft spot for Chuck for four seasons now, and then suddenly, he's in Tangled and he's singing. So I googled him (har har) to verify the facts and came upon this little gem on YouTube.

I know I can't have him, but holy crap. Cute, tall (6'4"!), funny, talented, not afraid to be a dork. Can I has a less-famous one?



See what I mean?

Basically, I'm impressed. He's a very talented, very down-to-earth kind of guy, and, considering Hollywood these days, I find it refreshing. Never fear, it's not the kind of crush that interferes with real life. It just means that I've hunted down a couple of songs that he's done and now have them on my playlist. :)

No comments: