Hi! Lynnae's sneaky, non-school-absorbed secretary here! Lynnae wishes to inform you that she has a ton of good material for blog posts, thanks to a very eventful couple of days. Unfortunately, I also have a note from Lynnae that will explain her lack of posting said material:
Dear Homework,
I know we've had a very tenuous relationship this semester. You probably feel a little resentful that I haven't devoted as much time to you and I probably should to maintain a healthy relationship. I apologize most profusely. With that in mind, please please PLEASE don't chew me up and spit me out tonight as I attempt to spend all evening with you. I promise to even cut into my prearranged date with Sleep to spend more time with you. Let's keep this relationship afloat, shall we?
Kindest regards,
Lynnae
(It's me, the secretary, again!) Wish Lynnae the best of luck. She should return sometime soon to share her thoughts with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment