And the good-day-streak holds out! (despite the internet being stupidly slow... I wish I knew what happened to our wireless because it's just... not there anymore) This makes the end of the third full day that I've gone feeling happy and relatively carefree. I blame the rain.
I love rain. In all its spurty, drizzly, dumpy, chilly wetness. Walking home from class today, I glanced up at the mountains, all crisp and dark in the misty rain and I sighed happily. No matter where I live, no matter where I go, I think I will always have a love affair with the rain.
4 comments:
Yay! I love rain too!
Glad you're having a happy day. :)
Ah, midwesterners and their rain...
*sigh*
I was soooo glad to have thunder this last week!
If Comcast does your internet, that might explain your problems. We've had a terrible time with our internet since we moved in, and Comcast and our manager finally got their act together and got it fixed within the last couple of weeks.
You know, Michael and I BOTH love the rain...
I used to think one of my favorite things ever was cuddling up with a book during a thunderstorm.
No way, Michael's so much better than any book. ;)
Make it a goal if you've never done it before to kiss in the rain. It's glorious.
And don't be bitter if you haven't found someone to kiss yet! It will happen.
Post a Comment