Life was never meant to be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW! What a ride!" ~ Hunter S. Thompson
Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!
24 October 2010
Speaking Of...
Speaking of the joys of children, I had this thought while scrubbing up Ender's mess in the bathroom, even though he's not quite old enough to do this yet.
Love you, Ender. :) Hope you continue to bring your mom and dad plenty of joy.
Know what else this reminds me of? Long time ago, Ender was sick, and he had a very diarrhetic diaper (impressive word coinage, I'm sure). Michael said "Ender you gotta stop diarrheaing!" (yet more impressive coinage).
Ender said apologetically: "It just got out..."
HAhahhaha, these things just seem to happen, yeah. Awesome. I love all Calvin and Hobbes comics.
1 comment:
HHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA YES.
Know what else this reminds me of? Long time ago, Ender was sick, and he had a very diarrhetic diaper (impressive word coinage, I'm sure). Michael said "Ender you gotta stop diarrheaing!" (yet more impressive coinage).
Ender said apologetically: "It just got out..."
HAhahhaha, these things just seem to happen, yeah. Awesome. I love all Calvin and Hobbes comics.
Post a Comment