Life was never meant to be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW! What a ride!" ~ Hunter S. Thompson
Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!
04 October 2010
Love Note
One dark, stormy afternoon:
My dear Lynnae, I love you. Here, have a thunderstorm to cheer you up and make you smile today. Love, God
Thanks for the love note, Heavenly Father. I certainly did smile.
2 comments:
Mom
said...
How many people can say that a thunderstorm cheers them up??? You must have gotten that from your mother! Your father doesn't think so....all he can think during a thunderstorm is "what kind of damage is going to happen?"
I LOVE beyond description a huge rumbly thunderstorm and a massively gray cloudy sky. Perfect day for a perfect mood and a huge smile on my face all day long! Thanks for being a tiny bit like your silly mom!
I can say it! I can say thunderstorms cheer me up! I LOVE the scent of oncoming rain in the air, the darkening clouds, and the following THUNDER and RAIN! I LOVE IT! I can't get enough of it! Maybe I should move to someplace that rains too much. Mmmm, daydream material.
2 comments:
How many people can say that a thunderstorm cheers them up??? You must have gotten that from your mother! Your father doesn't think so....all he can think during a thunderstorm is "what kind of damage is going to happen?"
I LOVE beyond description a huge rumbly thunderstorm and a massively gray cloudy sky. Perfect day for a perfect mood and a huge smile on my face all day long! Thanks for being a tiny bit like your silly mom!
I can say it! I can say thunderstorms cheer me up!
I LOVE the scent of oncoming rain in the air, the darkening clouds, and the following THUNDER and RAIN! I LOVE IT! I can't get enough of it! Maybe I should move to someplace that rains too much. Mmmm, daydream material.
Post a Comment