Life was never meant to be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW! What a ride!" ~ Hunter S. Thompson
Want to know the story behind the name? Click here!
10 October 2010
A Few of My Favorite Things
Old Spice Man. In Chuck. Pretty much one of my best days ever.
Hey, you stole a brainwave of mine. I was going to do a Favorite Things theme of postings!
Although, I can't be too bothered because this means I have incredible brainpower. Who would have thought? Yeah, not me. I mean, I think, yes, but... well. You just remember that brainpower.
2 comments:
Lol that is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
AHhaha! I'll have to show Michael!
Hey, you stole a brainwave of mine. I was going to do a Favorite Things theme of postings!
Although, I can't be too bothered because this means I have incredible brainpower. Who would have thought? Yeah, not me.
I mean, I think, yes, but...
well.
You just remember that brainpower.
Post a Comment